You will need:
- A facebook page
- A computer with an internet connection
- To be facebook “friends” with the person you want to make an administrator for your page
To make someone an administrator for your page:
- Login to your facebook account and go to your page
- In the admin panel at the top of your page, click on Edit Page
- In the drop-down menu, click on Manage Admin Roles
- You will see yourself as an admin (and anyone else).
- Add another person as an admin by clicking “add another admin” at the bottom of the page.
- or remove an admin by clicking the “X” next to their name
- Save your changes by clicking “Save” at the bottom of the page.
This process will not remove you as an admin (unless you choose to remove yourself). Happy Facebook-ing!