Our growing team needs a multi-tasking master to provide assistance with:
- Account Service
- Creative Writing
- New Business Development
What a weird combination we know! We feel the right candidate will:
- Independent work style, ability to plan and execute with little direction, creative problem-solving skills and initiative.
- Comfortable collaborating with others, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy a diversity of tasks and projects.
- Project management skills; ability to set and meet deadlines, assisting creative team members to balance multiple project schedules.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing, helping out account service and sales staff with tasks such as calling clients to confirm appointments, emailing clients with questions or reminders.
- Clean, attractive, engaging, and purposeful writing styles for newsletters, ad, blog, brochure and website copy.
- Comfortable and proficient making blog entries or social media posts to company and client sites.
- Takes great pride and ownership in the work produced. Be a creative champion and find new and innovative ways to elevate our creative work.
- Handle stress with grace and tact and possess an excellent sense of humor.
- Able to handle constructive criticism from both clients and team.
- Must be organized, self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Be creative and introduce new thinking and concepts to projects.
- Enjoy working with clients and creative team to brainstorm on designs and marketing ideas.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
This will start as a part-time position that will grow into a full-time opportunity in 4 to 6 months as the company grows.
Ready to become MayeCreate’s multi-tasking master?
Send you resume, writing samples or portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews start next week, hurry or you’ll miss out!