When do you use a particular style?
- Heading 1: Don’t use this style please, it confuses browsers, use Heading 4 instead it’s the same!
- Heading 2: This is used throughout the site to label the side bar items, don’t use it in the main body, use Heading 3 instead!
- Heading 3: Main Header Option 1, use this in places where you’ll have subheadings with sub-subheadings, example:
- Heading 3
- i. Heading 4 (subheading)
- Heading 5 (sub-subheading)
- Heading 4: Main Header Option 2, use this in places where you’ll have only one set of subheadings, example:
- Heading 4
- i. Heading 5 (subheading)
- Heading 5: Use liberally throughout to notate subheadings
- Bold: Make important text in a paragraph bold.
- DON’T UNDERLINE THINGS!!! It makes them look like a link. Instead make them bold or change the text color.
Related Posts via Category
View Resources By Category
Other Resources You May Enjoy