Edit/Delete a photo on a post or page
- Click on the image you would like to edit
- Click the Edit Image icon or Delete Image icon, if editing proceed to step 3
- Format the image as desired:
- Change the size by selecting a new image size on the slider, note that once the changes are saved the image cannot be made larger this way; you will need to click on the Advanced Setting tab and click the original size button.
- To add space around the image so words are not touching it:
- i. Click on the Advanced Settings tab
- ii. Type the number 10 in the vertical space and horizontal space fields
- To add a border around the image type an number in the border field, note that 1 will result in a thin border, any numbers greater than one will result in a thicker border.
- When you’re satisfied with your formatting changes click the Update button
- Click the blue update button on the right
Related Posts via Category
View Resources By Category
Other Resources You May Enjoy